Cold Drawn Alloy Barstock
REGOL CDA is a high strength fine grain alloy that combines superior toughness and the convenience of cold drawn bars. When higher hardness is desired, quench in oil at 1500 F and temper to hardness as follows:
Stock Sizes: 12 ft. length
Cold Drawn Flats: 1/4″x 1″ thru 2″x 6″
Cold Drawn Squares: 3/8″ thru 4″
Cold Drawn Hexagons: 1/4″ thru 4″
Hardness: 223 BHN
Tensile: 102 KSI
Yield: 90 KSI
Elongation: + 18%
R/A: + 50%
Tolerance: +.000 / – .002 width and thickness
Case Hardened Cold Drawn Bars
REGOL Flame is produced from REGOL CDA and custom hardened to your exact requirements.
Hardness: 58 – 60 Rc
Depth of Case: .060″ – .125″
Flatness: .0025 per ft. or as required
- You design the wear bar you need.
- Lower Cost than expensive tool steels.
- Single edge – One face – Selective areas.
- We can also drill holes and machine to your specifications.
- Hand Tools
- Automation Rails
- Guides and Wear Bars
- Ways and Rule Dies
- Material Slides and Transfer Rails